Tomorrow evening, we will honor 5 community leaders for their advocacy, leadership and guidance in the fight for equality and rights for the GLBTQ community.
- Mona Smith is the immediate Past President of the Greater Seattle Business Association (GSBA) Board of Directors and is its current Chair of Public Affairs leading the GSBA’s public policy advocacy on civil rights and business issues.
- Zach Carstensen is the Director of Government Relations and Public Affairs for the Jewish Federation of Greater Seattle.
- Norm Schwab is one of the co-founders of Congregation Tikvah Chadashah, Seattle's GLBT Chavurah since 1980.
- Randy Joseph was one of two founders of the Kadima Sunday School and had been active in Kadima promoting GLBT issues in the Jewish community.
- Julia Crouch currently works at Seattle Children's and is a co-chair of the LGBTQ affinity group for Seattle Children's staff.
Hear more about each one of these people at 7 PM tomorrow night at the Lobby Bar!